Exuvia is a vessel of constipated lethal bacteria, loading an atonic fluid, a venomous substance of colours, a marsh of florescence. It is a fortress against a siege machine of spiritless organisms and so much a yell to nature's cleansing spirits. EXUVIA features 6 psychoabyssal downward spirals in TROBesque paintwork.
Production and mixing was processed with Michael Zech.
The Vinyl Record "LAVISH" Edition:
- hardcover gatefold made of 2mm solid-colored black, rough cardboard with passe-partout cutting for the glued-in art print (4c on 300g/sqm rough cardboard) and hotfoil debossing on front, back and spine.
- two glued-in 12" sleeves made of rough solid-colored back cartonstock
- solid-colored black poly innersleeves
- two sides large 60*60cm poster printed in 4c folded to 30*30cm
- art print 30,5*30,5 cm (4/0c on 300g/sm cardboard)
- 12" sized booklet
- 180g black virgin vinyl
- CD listening copy
- D/L Card (for Bandcamp)